Don't be a emotional fool.



There was a phase in a life when I lost all my hopes for everything, and the worst part was that I don't even know that what was happening with me. I almost want to quit everything and wanted to run away from every thing.


I thought it was not a big thing to be emotionally attached with someone, but I was wrong,
I have gone through this a lot,it teaches me the reality of life, how people changed and how they used somebody else for their self motive


From past 1 years , I don’t know what is wrong with me; I don’t know why I easily get angry, sad, rude with people. Why?? I was behaving like this???
When I didn’t saw a ray of hope, I start being alone, I start less talking with my friends, colleague and family as compared to normally,because I used to very talkative, frank, fun-loving and crazy.

After not understanding what is actually wrong with me. Then I start asking myself, and I came on conclusion “That I easily get emotionally attached with people, easily get hurt and not be able to express myself”.

Because I can’t express my feelings, my anger, my pain, I hold this onto myself. It became more and more day by day.  

When finally I understand what my problem is. I easily get involved with peoples and that is a big issue with me. Then, I start try to get close to my family- parents, siblings! I start trying new things to explore in life. Watching series- Friends, permanent Roommates, watching movies, listening to new music, explore new places, read good books. All I learn is to be happy when you’re alone. 


Understanding can be gain with so many ways, best amongst of them is to consult an analyst and use few promising self help books in case needed.


I understand that being alone shouldn't feel like being lonely. Learn to be alone because in life, WINNER STANDS ALONE. At the end I am by me and I need to get used to this idea.
I try to falling in love with myself, and actually I feel like falling in love me.
  
I m at the stage of age, where I easily get attached with people, easily trust them. Also easily get hurt.  

It’s the fact,With time people get their busy in their life and its quite difficult to be in touch with everyone & every time  like the one that used to be in college days.
The solution for this you need good friends than that can be find in your office circle, moreover long distance relationships doesn't exist for more days. Enjoy life beyond boyfriends also.

Bitter Truth: There will be some serious psychological problem with us,the thought process of our towards social life is everyone in . At very minute level every one seeks basic emotional treatment in every relationship. One should seek attention towards these aspects to get a subtle and healthy base for a relationship.
Feeling attached with some isn’t the cause of bitter experiences. It will be a minor victim if one is finding a solution to it with reasons of social integrity. Emotionally attach with someone are common part of human nature.


 And it’s a common stage to make an emotional bridge with someone. It might not be that easy to get rid of it, but one can be solve to make a proper mind makeup & not expect anything from anyone. 

And that's it for this blog post,I hope this post help you till the time stay curious.

For more updates you can join me on my social media :-
Instagram - Li'l Box of Treasures & Tanuja Patkuwal
Snapchat - Tanuja_Patkuwal

xoxo







Comments

Popular Posts