Shopping experience & haul Nykaa.com

Hey everyone!!

Welcome back to yet another blog post who doesn't love online shopping. I love and I am sure you also do, It's save your time as well as money.Recently I have came across to Nykka,Which is leading online beauty store.

In this post I am going to share what stuff I have purchased and my shopping experience with Nykaa. The website of Nykaa is so user friendly they have so many category so can you choose by your preferences. They have huge selection of beauty and skin care products. Whatever you want to buy, you can easily select by sort of brand, price and offer & discount. Anyone can easily place their order and their delivery was so quicked. They took 2-3 days to deliver your order, They even send you the text when they dispatched your order as well as you can track your order which is plus point.



Moving on the haul part,what I have ordered to the Nykka. I have ordered to total 3 products.

Ponds white beauty bb cream (18gm) for Rs. 128/-

Maybelline New York V-face duo stick-medium to dark (8gm) for Rs. 520/-

Avon Little Black Dress Body Spray (150gm) for Rs. 299/-

Which is the cost of Rs. 947/- but they gave me discount and they charged Rs. 927/- also I got free Avon Perfectly Matte Lipstick Sample

If you want to review any of the product,please comment down below, I would love do it.

So yes that was all I have ordered through Nykka.

Nykka has huge large collection of Skincare,beauty and wellness product which is like one stop for make-up and skin related queries.Also they have clearance sale every time going on.


Disclaimer - This blog not sponsored with anyone or not collaborated with any company.I am sharing my experience so, that you can also shop over there.

For more updates you can join me on my social media:-
Instagram - Tanuja_patkuwal 
Snapchat - Tanuja_patkuwal


I hope this blog post helps you till the time Tadaaa :)

XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts