Nourish your lips - Organic Harvest Lip Balm

Hi Everyone! Welcome back to yet another blog post. In today’s post I going to review Organic Harvest Lip Balm.It comes in 4 different flavor.
Pomegranate
Shea butter
Strawberry
These lip balms are completely organic. These paraben free & bees wax, also you can read out all the details about this product are behind the packet.These are non tinted lip balms and this retails for only Rs 195/- only.It comes in small egg shape  tiny bottle. It has twist of cap,which helps you to open the bottle.
It is not glossy. When you apply this on your lips it doesn't leave any color on your lips so it is a transparent lip balm.It moisturize your lips very well.I don't like the lip balm in tub container because every you have put your finger to take out the lip balm, also it is not hygienic at all, you have to clean your finger every time you use. It is very convenient to use, plus it is travel friendly.You can keep in your bag and you are good to go,also it smells good.

I really like this product and I'll surely buy this product again.
You should definitely try this lip balm.You can buy this lip balm from direct their website http://organicharvest.in/.


For more updates you can join me on my social media:-
Instagram - Tanuja_patkuwal 

Snapchat - Tanuja_patkuwal



I hope this blog post helps you till the time Tadaaa :)


Disclaimer - This blog not sponsored with anyone or not collaborated with any company.I am sharing with you so, that you guys also know about this product.

Comments

Popular Posts