New Beginnings!!!!.....


I can’t believe that I am gonna post this blog. Well to be very frank, I wrote it about year ago.

In May of 2017, I started this writing this blog. And now, I’m saying goodbye.

This decision I didn’t make lightly. I found myself going back and forth a million times. Lists of pros and cons. How could I Possibly not have "Li'l box of Treasures" as part of my life? How could I let go myself down? People will think I’m being a quitter? Who am I, a looser or what?

Why I’ve got these kind of feeling why I feel like I am dead, I was totally broken - up..Somewhere I know the reason..somewhere I  don't ...but I thought it was my instinct.I can’t explain why, and when I get this feeling, I know I have to go with it.

My friend and colleague noticed I’ve been less than active on my blog, Instagram and other social networking sites over the past few months, I was shocked!!! OMG!!!! Is there really someone who read my blog? Haha…I thought I was only one. Wink...Wink

My friends & colleagues probably have seen me throughout the journey. From being a college grad who barely knew a thing about her identity to making a life for herself and then essentially becoming the Girl I am today.

I can honestly say that whatever I am today, are just of my friends & family. They taught me how to live a life by not to impress others. It challenged me to dig deep into who I am and what I want in my life to look like. It dug up some not-so-pretty things I knew I wanted to change about myself, and helped me to embrace the things that I once tried to hide.

So I have geared up myself, motivated, enthusiastic and ready to move on to new things and that really excites me. I’ll be pouring myself into my job and other projects I’ve been working on.
A new season of “Li'l Box of Treasures” will bring an amazing chapter of my life or you can say new blogs would be craziest “wink"

You can also still find me on social media if you’d like – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest,google+.


Goodbye, friends.

Comments

Popular Posts